Production Supervisor - 3rd ShiftNorthern White Sand
Northern White Sand, a producer of Industrial Sand located in Utica, Illinois has openings for: 3rd Shift Production Supervisor Northern White Sand is seeking an experienced production professional who has managed production of an Industrial Sand plant. Qualified candidates will have the following:
- The Production Supervisor is an operations professional who understands the value of scheduling and planning, the processes in the quarry and the plant, the operation of the stationary and mobile equipment, and the execution of related tasks.
- 5 years of experience with 2-5 years supervisory experience in an industrial and mining environment.
- An undergraduate degree in business, mining or engineering is preferred.
- Candidate will provide direct oversite in the extraction, processing and shipping of all sand at the site.
- Candidate must ensure that all employees, equipment and processes meet or exceed MSHA and Northern White Sand guidelines.
- Candidate understands the value of quality and ensures processes are in place to provide a quality product.
- Candidate must be computer proficient.
- Proficient working knowledge of all MSHA safety requirements.
Competitive Wages, Benefits Package Include: Medical / dental insurance, paid vacation, Holidays and retirement plan.
Northern White Sand is an Equal Opportunity Employer.