Community Reintegration CoordinatorIvcil
Meaningful Career Opportunity Community Reintegration Coordinator Full Time with Benefits.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing, marketing and coordinating the Community Reintegration Program.
- Providing direct services to consumers in an institutional setting to support in transition to the community.
- Completing follow-up regimen and documentation per state requirements post-transition and advocating with local nursing homes, and the Department of Rehabilitative Services.
- Outstanding documentation skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills & multi-tasking are vital for success in this position.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, use of on-line database and keyboarding is imperative
- Ability to travel extensively in the five-county service area being LaSalle, Bureau, Marshall, Putnam and Stark County.
Full job description is available upon request. Persons with disabilities strongly encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.