Street Maintenance LaborerCity Of Oglesby
The City of Oglesby is seeking qualified applications for the position of: Street Maintenance Laborer.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Candidates must have or be able to obtain a CDL Class B license within 6 months and must also pass a physical, including a drug/alcohol test.
- A background check is required.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining City streets, assist in repairing water main and sewer breaks, snowplowing, street sweeping, and performing chipper service.
- Candidates must have the ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs and the ability to perform manual labor under various working and weather conditions.
- Candidates must live within a sixteen (16) mile radius of City Hall
Benefits include Union Membership, incremental wage increases, health (including dental, vision, prescription drug) insurance, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, IMRF, paid vacations, sick days and holidays, clothing allowance and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.14 /hour
License: Drivers License (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
The City of Oglesby is an equal opportunity employer.